Want more work done...

ok, i've kiiiinda hit the point in my life where i always keep telling myself. do work do work do work! lately things have been a little slow and now i believe it's time for some help. this week i will be looking for booking agents to help me get work whether i have to drive to an unknown town or anything i just seriously wanna get my feet working to a much headed future [if ANY of you know of a legit agent please contact me, cause any help will work] now since thats off my chest i've been doing some awesome collaboration work with Weatherbot Designs and i have to say i feel totally committed to doing more photos for layout work

this was just released yesterday as the new layout banner for Far From Peril :

Photobucket

Madore :

Photobucket

Lyndell :

Photobucket

AND here are a couple of more from past designers

Scarlett o' Hara

Photobucket

You & Me Both

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment